Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've problem with running "Eternal Eyes" with ePSXe. I run the game from ISO or CD but after ePSXe prints "*PAL cdrom detected. *" It gives no reponce. :dead:

I tried to run it with ePSXe ver.1.0.1, ver.1.2.0 and ver.1.4.0 but there were the same problem...

I tried to run it with Bleem! and it was working! but i couldn't save my game... :(

And sorry for my English, it isn't my nature language...
:yawn:

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by Eltar
I've problem with running "Eternal Eyes" with ePSXe. I run the game from ISO or CD but after ePSXe prints "*PAL cdrom detected. *" It gives no reponce. :dead:

I tried to run it with ePSXe ver.1.0.1, ver.1.2.0 and ver.1.4.0 but there were the same problem...

I tried to run it with Bleem! and it was working! but i couldn't save my game... :(

And sorry for my English, it isn't my nature language...
:yawn:
Can you run any other PSX games? And which plugins are you using with ePSXe?

[]s Badaro

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Give us your specs, which plugins you're using and maybe we can help you. Or maybe it's just a game that is not compatible with epsxe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mia...

My comp:

PIII-733
128RAM
GeForce2-32Mb
32X-cd

I'm using "Pete's D3D" and "Pete's 3D 6Direct X" plugings, the last versions of them.:cool:

I've played many games with this configuration and all of them were working except "Legend of Mana" and "Vandal hearts 2"...:dead:

that's all... i think so...

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Hum... People who have a Geforce2 should use Pete's OpenGL, but I think that's not the problem. Have you tried another BIOS(maybe SCPH7502)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hm...

My ePSXe working best "Pete's **3D**" drivers... but i'll try... thanx...

and where I can download it? i've only SCPH1001...

oh, almost fogot...:help: I found couple of new bugs with ePSXe 1.4.0...:sad: yesterday I tried to run "Vagrant Story" and "Saga Fronter 2" but my joystick config wasn't work...:dead: I rearrange the buttons, but they weren't work again. I tried other games - all working. The most interesting in this problem that with previous version of ePSXe these games were working.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
And don't ask again about where to get bios, it's against the board rules to ask for that. And english isn't my nature language too, but you don't need to feel sorry for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts