Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some problem. whenever i used the save state of ePSXe that using F1 button, and when i want to load using F3, the screen become black and nothing come out as i save it. this happens only with SAGA FRONTIER game. with another game, it didnt happen. if u said my SAGA FRONTIER is the one at fault, when i try with another plug in like Kazzuya, it can load. but i like Pete video plug in coz have many feature.

is there anyone doesnt happen this?
if yes, can print screen ur PETE config to me?

i need it very much. thx...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
then it's probably just a problem with Pete's plugin; there's nothing we can really do about that.

like you were told in another thread, go to pete's website and post in those forums (unfortunately he doesnt come around here much).

·
ZSNES & ePSXe Beta Tester
93 Posts
raijinshou said:
i got some problem. whenever i used the save state of ePSXe that using F1 button, and when i want to load using F3, the screen become black and nothing come out as i save it. this happens only with SAGA FRONTIER game. with another game, it didnt happen. if u said my SAGA FRONTIER is the one at fault, when i try with another plug in like Kazzuya, it can load. but i like Pete video plug in coz have many feature.

is there anyone doesnt happen this?
if yes, can print screen ur PETE config to me?

i need it very much. thx...
I own the NTSC U/C game. Is your game the same? What emulator & plugin version are you using when this happen? If you post this info & I can possibly test it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.