Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some options become grey and unelectable after a game is closed and during a game. For instance, after exiting any game all options under File like Run DCROM or RunBIOS are grey and unselectable, also everything under Config like Video and Sound experience the same issue. The program must be restarted to work normally again. A similar issue also happens when playing a game that prompts you to insert another disk. The option Open Disk is selectable but both CDROM and ISO are grey and cannot be clicked. I've only seen one other person mention this issue and it was one Yahoo Answers and no-one understood what he meant. I read his post and instantly knew because I am experiencing the same thing, sadly he never got a solution so maybe you guys here can help me in his memory. Also if anyone knows how to use the cheat engine to get monsters in Monster Rancher 2, I'd appreciate a how-to.

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
Some options become grey and unelectable after a game is closed and during a game. For instance, after exiting any game all options under File like Run DCROM or RunBIOS are grey and unselectable, also everything under Config like Video and Sound experience the same issue. The program must be restarted to work normally again. A similar issue also happens when playing a game that prompts you to insert another disk. The option Open Disk is selectable but both CDROM and ISO are grey and cannot be clicked. I've only seen one other person mention this issue and it was one Yahoo Answers and no-one understood what he meant. I read his post and instantly knew because I am experiencing the same thing, sadly he never got a solution so maybe you guys here can help me in his memory. Also if anyone knows how to use the cheat engine to get monsters in Monster Rancher 2, I'd appreciate a how-to.
Not an issue, that's how the emulator is, options that are grey out can't be activated or changed when a game is already started, simple as that.
Change disk options can only be selected if a game is already running, you can't change a disk of there is no disk running.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts