Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently downloaded ePSXe. I believe i got all the plugins downloaded. I downloaded Breath of Fire 3 iso and i go to run the ISO and get the following message

EPSXe: Opsode [00-0000ffff] in PC [bfc0000c] UNKOWN [00000000:001:2143]

and epsxe crashes. What is this?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
we have long memories. forgetting will not happen.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
piracy and flaming? you're off to a good start.

Consider this.
Any hope you had of getting help, just vanished completely.

Maybe the next forum you join you'll be more careful as to who you say what to.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I recently downloaded ePSXe. I believe i got all the plugins downloaded. I downloaded Breath of Fire 3 iso and i go to run the ISO and get the following message

and epsxe crashes. What is this?
but yet you help others with games? a little contradicting don't you think Squall? or you just as much as a loser as the worst gaming character ever created?
Flaming another member is also against the rules. Flaming Squall is highly not recommended. He's stating that since you've already admitted to piracy that you will not receive help here.

I will tell you this though: pirated copies of PS1 games often are ripped improperly. It's better to rip your own copy since you can easily rip it properly on your own. Besides, PS1 games are ridiculously cheap. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ouch im scared of some loser who wishes they were a video game character. a bad one at that, so bad they had to change his name in Kingdom Hearts. and if your an admin, go ahead and delete me, ill create more. I am sure plently of people here, including yourself, illegally download games. And i bet there are others who feel the same about you as i do. so stop being an ass.

Flaming another member is also against the rules. Flaming Squall is highly not recommended. He's stating that since you've already admitted to piracy that you will not receive help here.

I will tell you this though: pirated copies of PS1 games often are ripped improperly. It's better to rip your own copy since you can easily rip it properly on your own. Besides, PS1 games are ridiculously cheap. :p
Yes I know, I have done that with a few games. unfortunatly, the game I want most, Suikoden II is $80-$100 depending on where you look for it. thats not cheap lol

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Not as much of an issue on 1.6.0

pirated copies of PS1 games often are ripped improperly. It's better to rip your own copy since you can easily rip it properly on your own
That. Without valid rips, problems could be coming from where you're not looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.