Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. As to how this thing works, how do I make things move faster? As in how do I make the game move at a faster rate?

2. I have a USB controller that I'd like to use, but I don't know how to configure the controls. I tried going to the Maple plugins menu, but when I tried to change the controls there, nothing worked. Can anyone give me a solution?

3. Is there anyway I can transfer memory from Chankast to nullDC? At all?

·
Registered
202 Posts
1. First tell me, what computer do you have?
2. NullDC 1.3 has no Controller Support (not yet) but you can instead use Xpadder to assign Keyboard keys to your Joypad. This works good but you have no analog.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A Pretty darn good one, I'd say. 9600 video card, lots of memory and enough ram to run about 5 or 6 World of Warcraft's at once without lagging.

Wait, no analog? but I need it for MVC2! ;_;...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Go to Options Select Plugins and Choose the NullPVR Graphic plugin, then it should be automatic much faster. if not go to options PowerVR and play a bit around with the settings there is not much to configurate.

The older version had the Controller support but it was accidently removed :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. Um... now when I open it and have it do its normal boot, it encounters a problem every time. Any idea of what's going on here guys?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I don't even know what happened. Before it was able to load MVC2, and now suddenly it just kept on failing and encountering a problem when I try to normal boot it.

Seriously, WTF?

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
You know, it would help you if you actually tell what errors you get and what's written on the console (the window with all the various stuff written on it).
If something goes wrong either the emulator or Windows will let you know what goes wrong... they just won't tell why it goes wrong sometimes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I.... don't know how to post the console. The only error I see that it is posting is:

>Error in .\dc\mem\sh4_internal_reg.cpp:WriteMem_area7:732 -> Write to Area7 not implemented , addr=1f940190,data=90

over and over again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Sorry about that. Now that I downloaded the 1.6 with the USB controller feature, what can I do about this whole saving business? It wouldn't save after i beat MVC2 for the first time even though it said it did...

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
You can use program like joytokey (there are other programs out there as well) to assign gamepad buttons to keyboard thus being able to use both nullDC 1.3 and a gamepad.

For more info or download links google is your friend

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Oh btw you can save in null beta 1.6 though i don't know if it has or not a problem with this specific game (since i don't have it) what i can say that i didn't had any problem saving with all of my games.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Some games will only save to a memory card with a screen; support for these was not added until 1.03(all other games will save correctly).

1 - 20 of 58 Posts