Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, my first post, i am very much new to psx emulation, so dont reply if you dont want to help..

anyways i just wanted to ask a few question, firstly in the faq it says something about mdecs, but in the emulator, i cant see an option for mdec? do i have to have a certain plugin or version of epsxe...

also the sound is a bit jumpy and i tried a burned cd of wwf smackdown but after showing the title screen it goes black..and whilst playin gran turismo it just froze after a while..

Thanx for help in advance...

and sorry if you have heard these question a million times..i read the faq, and did wot i could after trying to understand it..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You should download ePSXecutor and enable the mdecs there. Or you could try to edit the mdec key in the registry. Set it to 1.

Sorry I don't know about those games, but for your sound Iori's SPU 1.471 is quite good.

G

·
Yes, you can play burned CDs w/ePSXe as long as they are properly done. Illegal burned copies are not reccommended because 1.they are illegal and 2. ePSXe seems to have problems w/illegally burned copies, perhaps because of the way they were done.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.