- Adjustable Buffer size in the SPU Plugin (will prevent crackling on integrated audio such as Realteks AC97
- Read Caching in CDR Plugin + Use 4mb Cache (will prevent disk read pauses)
- Limit Speed of CDRom (Prevents disk read errors and minimizes the risk of the Exploding PSX Disk phenomenon.
- Audio CD Reading capability. (It looks like by not emulating this, Audio CD's are not working in games that can support inserting audio cd's, I believe PsxAuthor can help with this.)
- If possible, fix the bug between Sapu's and Xevens CDR plugins Subchannel reading and ePSXe.
- Detect Disk changes via IOCTL drive state changes, it appears that via ioctl, it is possible for the plugin to detect drive state changes, for instance
- when IOCTL reports DISK_OK, the Plugin would be able to detect the disk has changed and inform the emulate to update allowing seemless disk changes,
- Deadzone sliders to set deadzone variables for each controller type (excl mouse)