Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning, everyone. I recently had a feeling of nostalgia when me and my buddies were discussing old PS games, so I decided to download ePSXe again to play them. So, I downloaded the program, along with all the plugins that the guide suggested and proceeded to play, the game came up just fine. However, I want to change the gamepad and for some reason all of those Config options in 1.7.0 are greyed out. I tried to alter the gamepad controls using the ePSXeCutor that the setup guide suggested I downloaded, but it wont let me change the controls. It gives me the message of "Configuration dialogue not available!" and allows me to change nothing. So, I changed the settings on the .exe of ePSXe to run it in Compatibility mode as well as Run as Admin. Now, doing that allowed me to go ahead and change my controls, yay, but then when I tried to run the game it would just be a black screen and nothing would happen. So, if there's anyone out there that would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated. Thank you.

And to reiterate, I'm not using an actual gamepad. When I say gamepad, I mean using the keyboard keys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.