Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to make a Solid Snake action figure out of ductape and tinfoil. They look really good when there done. I thought everyone might find that a bit interesting. I'll post a pic of it when I get it done tommorow or the next day. I'm almost done, I've got to buy a few different colours of ductape, light green, skin, and a few others. I'll post a pic as soon as I find the usb cord for it or use someones scanner.

keep watching.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
man, I'm really scared at what you're about to do.. :evil: .. goodluck!

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These things are tough. You can stab it with knives, drop it from high floors, keep it under water, run it over with a car, the only way you can break them is if you chop it with an ax, to distroy it, you have to set it on fire.

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've stabed it with the sharpest knife in the house:evil: Let's see one of thoes shitty plastic one survive that.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Makes me remember what happened to my GI Joe action figures.. hehe.. :evil: Maybe you can make a Solid Cactus Acti0n figure afte Solid Snake.. :p

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, I was planning to.

I've finished making the body, no I've got to colour it with coloured ductape and ad on his vest. I made sure I put on his hair, gloves, straps, boots, and of course, Snakes headband.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I thought that some company in Japan already made a action figure of Solid Snake. Also one of Revolver Ocelot and some others. Then again I dident really like that one sooooooooo more power to ya!!!

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, Todd Mcfarlane loves to talk about himself. I was on a chat with him on tbssuperstation.com with a bunch or other people, and I talked about himself alot.

Does snake where a blueish-greyish suit with a black chest thing, or a grey suit with a black chest thingimajig? It's hard to tell cause the game so dark. If anyone could tell me, I'd really apreacate it.

If you want me to make a ductape action figure of you or a character or someone, get me a picture and I'll make it for you. It would be a great christmas or birthday present for anyone who like toys if they get one of themself:)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
takwu: Uh...actually, I had mentioned the McFarlane action figures only two posts before. I'm pretty sure they aren't the only McFarlane brands EB is stocking, but I haven't been around there in a year or so.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
are you saying those are the same figures? or made by the same company?

because from your link, those pictures look like they are display figures. and are from MGS
the ones at EB are poseable, and from MGS2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts