Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guyz, do u happen to know about softs used to design web? i just went to some cool sites but i didn't know what softs that they used, visit www.dreamshocker.com or www.orangedan.net. I guess he used either Cinema4D or 3D Studio Max?

PS:anyone want to share some cool sites? thanks

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
quite QL ;] progs... as you mentioned 3d studio max, also swish is kind a handy :) and few others, don't remamber its names now...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
Studio Max is for 3D designing... not for web designing...

for web designing, you can use the Microsoft Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Flash or just plain ol notepad...

the graphics you may be referring can be done at 3D and flatten to jpg...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well good luck... 3DMax requires A LOT OF SKILLS and you need to train under it... (and it requires enrolling in a workshop or a class) usually, you should know how to use autoCAD to maximize the use of 3DMAX... since we export the dwg file of autoCAD to enhance it on 3DMAX...

·
Registered
226 Posts
hrmmm. Photoshop CS is good. But it's expensive. Also another application (not for design) is Frontpage. It's good for basic html and stuff. I don't think using Frontpage makes you n00b or whatever....

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well you don't need to get the latest edition of photoshop CS... even the version 6-7 is good...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts