Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have looked on google and download.com but i coudnt find a software that coud resize a Video file..

with resize i mean make it from 640x480 to like 540x360 or something.
So hope someone can help me out ^^

file im trying to resize is a MPEG btw...

thx in advance :thumb:

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm i looked it TMPGENC it doesnt seem to have a resize to 176x144 function..
And i already got Virtual dub version 1.5.1, i really cant find the resize function anywere. Can you help me with that one ?

thx.

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Sephiroth[TR] said:
Hmm i looked it TMPGENC it doesnt seem to have a resize to 176x144 function..
And i already got Virtual dub version 1.5.1, i really cant find the resize function anywere. Can you help me with that one ?

thx.
The resize function in Virtualdub is a filter

(A guide how to do it... you don't even need divx or a vid that's encoded in divx)

http://www.divx.com/support/guides/guide.php?gid=8

Go to the bottom where it says "Resize"

I tried it on Virtualdubmod and it works. I went to Video>Filters>Add>Resize and hit OK and you could enter any dimension you want.

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShadowDancer said:
The resize function in Virtualdub is a filter

(A guide how to do it... you don't even need divx or a vid that's encoded in divx)

http://www.divx.com/support/guides/guide.php?gid=8

Go to the bottom where it says "Resize"

I tried it on Virtualdubmod and it works. I went to Video>Filters>Add>Resize and hit OK and you could enter any dimension you want.
ah thx just what i needed ^^ would never founded that myself...

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
personaly i use Super for converting my video files to use on my psp becuase the psp only options ive found just dont work for me. and super does more then just the psp its a complete app for converting and gives you many options. and can be found here SUPER &copy

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Wikipedia said:
Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism denoting vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.
Seems about right...

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
lol you have a lot more posts then i do meaning you should be more ksilled at this fourm then i am. but ath last you seem to have missed one of the rules

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi i have looked on google and download.com but i coudnt find a software that coud resize a Video file..

with resize i mean make it from 640x480 to like 540x360 or something.
So hope someone can help me out ^^

file im trying to resize is a MPEG btw...

thx in advance :thumb:
Try VideoCharge Studio! It is very easy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts