Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are many people working on a emulator for the first Xbox, but do you think that we will ever see a good working one, as many of the Xbox games already works on PC?

And there we has the Xbox 360 emulator, will that be just as hard to emulate?

What happens if the rumours about the next gen are true? Watermarked discs, activation codes for used games or always online. Will that ever be possible to emulate in the future?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Just wait and see what happens.... It is not as if we can predict the future... Also asking for a good working xbox emulator is a dumb question, there will be one when there is one, simple and asking for when again it will happen when it happens...

Why I say this as there is no info on anything and hassling the devs of a xbox emulator like this is saying "hey I do not care of your current work, all the hard work and time you have spent, I do not care at all, all I want is working emu".

There is no answer to what you are asking... As for knowing when a working xbox emulator will be released, no one knows but when is one released I can guarantee you hear of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.