Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many games you all play at one time, and which ones your playing right now. My max is usually about 2-3 but right now I'm a going a bit overboard (which is NOT agreeing with my sleep schedule I'm up at least till 4 ever morning) Here is my current list, that I hope to finish off soon.

I'm currently tring to get done with Beyond Good and Evil, its actually pretty good. (picked it up for 5 bucks in a bargin bin brand new).

Then there is Halo 2, but...stupid Xbox Live keeps me from playing the campaing

Then there is KOTOR, I really need to finish this so I can get the sequel.

Oh and I just got the first three .hacks for a 20 gig hdd and a crisp 10 dollar bill, though I'll probably wait untill I finish up with BGE first.

And of course there is DDR, but that is more like a routine than anything else, I play at least once a week, or when I go to the movies, or have a break at work that is 30 min. or longer (there is an arcade right next door)

S

·
0 Posts
currently? uhhhmm....

Sonic Heroes, Gradius V, NFSU2, Auto Modellista, VF4

maybe a few more :heh:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Right now the games I'm working on are Disgea (its taking me forever to beat), Dead or Alive Ultimate, and of course DDR. Lately though, I'm sorry to say that my interest in DDR has been on the decline. Let's face it, you can only step on panels to the beat of music for so long before it get's boring. It's really too bad since DDR was helping me keep in shape...

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Neverwinter nights, GTA san andreas, Star Ocean 3, Baldours Gate's, Drakengard...

So many games, so little time...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Currently?
Nothing.

My computer at home has fried; my GF and my work are eating up all my free time :(

·
Banned
177 Posts
atm me'z plays

Lord of the Rings: Battle for middle earth

Prince of persia 2 warrior within

Random Final Fantasy Series for Nostalgic purposes

S

·
0 Posts
oh, LFS too :) How could I forget ;)
and then there are a few ones 'one hold' (half-finished)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lately though, I'm sorry to say that my interest in DDR has been on the decline. Let's face it, you can only step on panels to the beat of music for so long before it get's boring. It's really too bad since DDR was helping me keep in shape...
DDR never gets old gets old to me, once you start getting to the point where you can perfect attack on heavy then just start freestyling. Then there is always the side cabinet upgrades like In the groove, just ask your arcade guy if he will upgrade it, its fairly inexpensive.

my GF and my work are eating up all my free time :(
i know EXACTLY how you feel man. My only gameing times is from 11 pm -4 am, unless of course I'm off and my g/f is at work or school, and being in college doesn't help either.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
There are better games to play when you've got a gf ;)

Since I don't have one I'm playing Phantasy Star Online a lot now and I still need to finish Fur Fighters.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
There are better games to play when you've got a gf ;)
If I only they made a 2-players FF game :rolleyes:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
You can live other Fantasies :evil:

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I just started playing Codename Panzers: Phase One a great STR game, i'm still trying to finish Far Cry, then from time to time i play FlatOut, NFSUG2 and Gish.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
You can live other Fantasies :evil:
But FF is the final fantasy :evil:

Awful joke, I know :D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
yeah, now when are they going to make it very final? 11+ titles don't seem like a "finaL' fantasy to me :p j/k

I recently finished Castlevania HoD, now I am back to PSO and sonic heroes :nod:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
/me slaps Boltzman!

:p Well ... None right now. Games bore me really fast these days. I just need a really good game to get into. Otherwise I start it and take a year to finish it :smash: But even if there was a great game, I have been far too busy to play any lately. Christmas ...

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Doom 3... and Aliens vs Predator Gold

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I am currently working on a MMORPG Dating Sim specifically designed to turn every single human being on Earth into a mindless drone. The game's main attractive is the fact that all the skins you can choose are FF inspired also the way in you will become my mindless slaves is by...
Oh wait, you meant "what games I am currently playing" ? None at the moment... my life demands much more time than I'd want it to...

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Chrono Archangel said:
games, i started but stop because...dunno lost interest:

Doom 3
Half-Life 2
:p
Not suprised. Doom 3 is one of those games that should be played on occasion. And it's also not the kind of game you want to play and beat twice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts