Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Razor Blade said:
And how exactly did Kaiser get this new PC? :p I think I have an idea ...
That's a... sssshhhhhh, that's a s-e-c-r-e-t :evil:

Seriously speaking, what I once told you is yet to come... I had to get all the money by myself :eek:nthepull

Tori-Yama said:
Oh my, Sigma showing pics of himself and got a new l33t PC, guess its save to go to hell now, since its frozen all over. Nice doing pal. ;)
The change from a TNT2 to an ATI X800 Pro is what I'd call a bless... now I can go to hell in peace ;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Seems like were all getting new computers recently. Good to hear you got a new computer.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Kaiser Sigma said:
My new GFX card is a *****, she won't run display a thing in Baldur's Gate II... I miss my TNT2 already...
Bah zip it ;p people would kill to have your card in lesser 3rd World Computers.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
My new GFX card is a *****, she won't run display a thing in Baldur's Gate II... I miss my TNT2 already...
Your own fault for settling for second best with a crappy ATi card ;)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Yeah, it was the first thing I did... I also applied the ToB patch but no good results... I'll email their technical support later, maybe they will have a clue about how to solve this... in the meantime my X800's life hangs in the balance...

S

·
0 Posts
well, since I got a ps2, Gradius V is already getting most of my (somewhat scarce) gaming time right now ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Yeah, it was the first thing I did... I also applied the ToB patch but no good results... I'll email their technical support later, maybe they will have a clue about how to solve this... in the meantime my X800's life hangs in the balance...
Just send your x800 to me and I will send you back your good ol' TNT 2 ;)
Do we have a deal? :D

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Shipping my X800 would be more expensive than buying a TNT2... in any case I solved the issue by disabling 3D acceleration... now my BGII doesn't look as gorgeous as it used to... running it smoothly at 100 fps kind of compensates that tho...

·
Registered
690 Posts
hey Kaiser how is the driver on X800? the only reason I hesitated about ATI is cause of its driver and well we all know the history of ATI drivers lol

41 - 60 of 65 Posts