I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No this one is Japanese Proficiency Test Nothing to do with American. :p

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is recognized worldwide any way anywhere with JAPANESE!

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
The equivalent for the English language would be the TOEFL

And as usual I missed the test date. I should be able to take the JLPT 3 though, but I need to restudy for two months I guess since I've been lacking as of late.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Lemme guess, most of the people here are learning Japanese just so they can understand anime? (I suppose raks has a genuine purpose owing to his location)

·
7,168 Posts
Lemme guess, most of the people here are learning Japanese just so they can understand anime? (I suppose raks has a genuine purpose owing to his location)
Having a Naruto manga below his certificate totally destroyed his credibility though :p

As for myself, I once started learning for things other than anime. Now that other something is gone and now I only learn more for the anime, manga, novels and games. Yay.

·
7,168 Posts
Having a Naruto manga below his certificate totally destroyed his credibility though :p

As for myself, I once started learning for things other than anime. Now that other something is gone and now I only learn more for the anime, manga, novels and games. Yay.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nooo there are job subtitle in anime i dont spend my precious time study JAP for Baka anime!!!! XD
I study for job opportunity since Japan is the the biggest country to give aid to many development project here.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts