Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snoup Dogg is making a new game named "Fear and Respect." It is kind of like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Its rated mature,but who gives what its rated right?Do you care and why do you?

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Talk about posts without substance.

Do you know Mark Ecko is creating a game? Who is he you ask? He's just a famous designer like Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren. He's making a game that's like GTA as well if I remember correctly. Being published by Atari btw.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Please give a little more meaing into your posts. "Oh really?", "I dont either" are more spam than anything. Maybe a link to more info, some screenshots, official website?

Something to keep in mind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
HEERO YUY said:
Reichfuher that was not directed to you.
Err.. that's not the point.

He was directing you the right way; keep making pointless small posts like that with no real substance, and suffer the consequences.. watch youself young'n. ;)

Kinda makes the requirement of being 13 to join useful, eh?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
HEERO YUY said:
Reichfuher that was not directed to you.
I dont care. My comment however was directed at YOU. It would be wise for you to follow our advice.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O.K, I will follow your advice,but just 1 more question are you an administrator? Please tell the truth because I dont know.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
yes, they're both moderators. thats what the silver stars mean.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Def Jam fight for NY was goooooood with snoppy :), I'm looking forward for such games ... and I'm not sure if that GTA:SA style will be good :/...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I have a feeling this game will flop. Snoop is alright and all, but another GTA type game is the last thing we need. Especially with "thugs" and whatnot ...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Ya, I believe he was an unlockable character, maybe something more, not 100% sure.

S

·
0 Posts
cooliscool said:
Err.. that's not the point.

He was directing you the right way; keep making pointless small posts like that with no real substance, and suffer the consequences.. watch youself young'n. ;)

Kinda makes the requirement of being 13 to join useful, eh?
BTW listen to cooliscool, please, stop making pointless posts without proof. I know you are new but sometimes you have to take our advice. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts