Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
well, if there's any company who should have those rights I think it's capcom.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I Think they have them . But that won't mean that there will be KoF 2002 or Garou 2 , Or even a Last Blade 3 !

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Should Capcom decide to continue some of the more popular SNK franchise (KOF, Last Blade, Metal Slug, etc), I have only one wish..... hire the SNK programmers and get them to continue the series ;)

I can't imagine playing KOF in a SF fighting engine... it just won't feel the same.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
How khnows what they are planing . I heard a rumor that said KoF 2002 is already in work . Question would be how's making it , and what would be the story !

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I like very much the SFA3 drawing style, but the fun over all games (comparing SF, KOF, LB...) is that they're different; each one has got its own style. It would be weird to play a Kyo with fat hands, like Ken's, for example. And not only the drawing itself, but also the gameplay... it would be strange. But maybe they just want to continue the saga (and collect the money it would render, of course).

·
Registered
900 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
How khnows what they are planing . I heard a rumor that said KoF 2002 is already in work . Question would be how's making it , and what would be the story !
the same people who did kof 2001 and it wasnt snk. i think it may be ex snk programers though.

metal slug isnt owned by snk either. metalslug 4 is already in the works. there is a website and pictures on the net for it. someone posted the address on the board awhile back.

so no kof will not be made by capcom. capcom will probably be able to release more snk vs streetfighter games though.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Death Metal
I like very much the SFA3 drawing style, but the fun over all games (comparing SF, KOF, LB...) is that they're different; each one has got its own style. It would be weird to play a Kyo with fat hands, like Ken's, for example. And not only the drawing itself, but also the gameplay... it would be strange. But maybe they just want to continue the saga (and collect the money it would render, of course).
capcom vs snk is a really good game!! :), and no, kyo doesnt have extremely large hands or feet, like ryu and ken ;)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
*Samor wonders why he didnt think of that question as well*
See that's the difference.... I don't even *think* of the question anymore; it's a reflex question.... after years of hentai BATARD practice ;)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven

she's a gurl i met by irc.. hehe.. she's cute alright.. too bad she had a bf.. hehehe.. :p
Damn... that's a rare breed... cute and kicks ass in fighting games... there goes my chance :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts