Next Generation Emulation banner

Sniping two Girl Behind :)

2K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  Metalmurphy 
#1 ·
taken from Return to Castle Wolfenstein ;)

middle of the night, B.J was just walking to find some damn Nazis to kill, when he suddenly found some interesting stuff :rolleyes:

#10 ·
Dammit!! Nice asses!!!!!! :eyes:

Hey 404, is the game as good as it looks?

#12 · (Edited)
buuu... that´s rude being at those girls like that, well men... what more can i expect from them

:eek:

#13 ·
oops, bad posting, how can I delete that image?

#15 ·
Originally posted by Ryos
Simply go into edit and, where it lists your current attachment, select the option delete current attachment.

404: I like the dialogue you put on the last standalone screen. :p
yeah !!! that works, thanx Ryos you are my Savior Now :love:

#17 ·
Originally posted by jonys
Gee, I don't know if the Return to Castle Wolfenstein graphic programers are used to see women ass as i'm used...but for sure, they have draw them VERY good......!!!!!!:D

....... :wtf: ...........
buuu.... another

#19 ·
uh, what do you mean by that? :confused:

#22 ·
oh, okay. :p This is the first time I had trouble understanding what he said. :D

is that a Pentium III/Celery system? then you can get an 800/900 Mhz celery for a song at most computer shops. Don't forget to add more ram, though. ;)

#23 ·
Originally posted by Shiori
oh, okay. :p This is the first time I had trouble understanding what he said. :D

is that a Pentium III/Celery system? then you can get an 800/900 Mhz celery for a song at most computer shops. Don't forget to add more ram, though. ;)
The new copper mine Celerons >= 600MHz I believe require a mother board that supports them too.

#24 ·
agh! looking at his profile, I see he has an athlon. :D

and it looks like its slot A too.... I guess he can't go higher than the athlon 700 using his existing mobo....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.