Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sword of the King™
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a SNES frontend ? Something like Dolphin, where you see the box-art of the games you have and by clicking on the picture it starts the game with the emulator of your choice and the settings of your choice.

If something like that doesen't exist, someone should make it.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
In a perfect world, I would have a frontend that would combind alot of different popular emulators from different systems, and then you could sort by name or type or date created. It would be great for members of my family who dont understand which emulator to run to play what type of game. Thats a perfect world.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think there is an snes frontend, look on www.zophar.net

edit: yeah there's a bunch, the link on the homepage to frontends is messed, use this direct link to the snes frontends http://www.zophar.net/frontends/snes.html I dont think it's possable to do what you want tho. GC games have that pic that Dophin uses built into the game, you can see them if you hold A at the gc opening and select game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.