Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently bought myself a Sony Clie tj27. I have bought it to organize my life. But I also think that it can't hurt to have some fun with it. So I looked to emulation. But when i searched to see if there was any emulation for the palm it came up with mixed results. I was wondering if it was possible to emulate nes, gbc and especially Snes games on something that has a palm OS. If anyone could tell me if it is possible and where i can get the emulators for this I would appreaciate it alot. Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
You should have bought a Pocket PC :p

But not all hope is lost! Go here and check out Multi-System to find some results you're looking for. As to how well they run ... Well I'm bot too sure about that. But I don't think it would hurt to try. Hope that helps. :)

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
Palm OS is the worst when it comes to emulation I'm afraid :( You would've been better off getting a PPC. I have a Sony Clie UX50 and sure it's really cool, I couldn't find any decent emus for it (for any system for that matter).

But I never looked at the multi system section at Zophar's. it might be worth a look at, thanks for that link Razor! :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
No problem. I'm getting in the Mobile PC scene myself lately. Getting a Dell Axim X30 High for Xmas! :) So you bet i'll be emulating everything I can!

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
well, I tried those two multi-system emus on my Palm and one of them wasn't compatible with mine and the other worked slowly without any sound at all. The only games I got working were Sonic 2 and 1943 Kai (for PCE).

No problem. I'm getting in the Mobile PC scene myself lately. Getting a Dell Axim X30 High for Xmas! So you bet i'll be emulating everything I can!
Is that the one with a 625Mhz processor? That is really nice. I'm sure it'll emulate very well. :) You are one lucky ******* :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Yup it is :) Well I know it will play most classic games full speed, and even some psx ones! Well maybe i'll do a review here of Pocket Emulation or something once I play around with it enough, and get all of you's hooked! :p I'll post shots too - something more people need to do. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts