Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very interesting in an ePSXe utility called "epsxe snapviewer v1.16", but via google I was unable to find any version superior to 1.11, and author's web seems to be closed.

Could anybody tell me where download that 1.16 version?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
LouiseBrooks said:
I'm very interesting in an ePSXe utility called "epsxe snapviewer v1.16", but via google I was unable to find any version superior to 1.11, and author's web seems to be closed.

Could anybody tell me where download that 1.16 version?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english.
Hmm... you seriously lucked out on this one buddy! Looks like the Author snakebyte packed up his stuff and left the NGEmu server.

Your lucky ole Dark Watcher is like a pitbull when searching for stuff ;)

Go to http://www.thaiware.com/main/info.php?id=4022

This executable file created by these guys has the ePSXe and some tools including ePSXe Snapviewer v1.16. You will find it in the "tools" folder, and yes it is in English....the emulator itself is in Thai though ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Dark Watcher.

Everything is ok, but when I load that 1.16 version I get an error: "Access violation at address 7C923144 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address 00404A35"

Then, I accept and the program runs fine, but I don't like that nag screen.

I'm running on Windows XP SP2, and my ntdll.dll is version 5.1.2600.2180.

I've tried to run the snapviewer exe in compatibility mode and nothing, the error persists.

Any suggestion?

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmm..give us time to take a look. To be honest it will be the first time we use the proggy as well. We will run tests. Maybe one of our proggie gurus can take a look as well...There are a few here at NGEmu

Hmm..Just tested on our Win ME system...did not get the problem...we have 2 other XP machines...we will check soon

·
Registered
669 Posts
Dark Watcher said:
Looks like the Author snakebyte packed up his stuff and left the NGEmu server.
the name's SnakeBite (people tend to get it wrong), and I'm still here. snapviewer isn't hosted on ngemu now though. I still have the installer somewhere on my pc, but the sourcecode was lost a long time ago, so I can't fix any of these errors that seems to appear on WinXP. fyi, it was developed and tested on my old win98 machine.

if you're interested, I attempted to write a better and more "generic" snap viewer. unfortunately I've also lost the source code for this one, but I uploaded it right now if someone's interested:
http://home.no.net/jonheier/files/SnapViewer20.exe

it should work under winxp, just run it in compability mode for win98, or the slideshow file assocications won't work. and please be aware that I had some minor problems with the slideshow creator under winxp, but I think it should be usable ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much SnakeBite! version 2.0 works fine under WinXP.

Just one thing, in fullscreen the maximum color deep is 24bits. It's possible to get 32bits?

Greetings.

·
Registered
669 Posts
good to hear it works fine :)

LouiseBrooks said:
Just one thing, in fullscreen the maximum color deep is 24bits. It's possible to get 32bits?
no, only 8, 16 and 24bit was added, and it's too late to add 32bit now, unfortunately, due to the sourcode loss :( there's actually no need for 32bit, but I guess it would be faster to go fullscreen when using the same resolution and depth as your usual desktop ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts