Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was kinda thinking along the line:

One day there was a guy who :) a lot. Everyday he would :argue: with anyone he sees, and then he'd go home and :cry:.

Yours will work quite nicely though :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
A man who would :spy: a lot walked up to a very nice :wink: one day and said :help: so the nice :wink: said :rofl: and then :rockets: the :spy: to death.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Sex Life Of An Electron

One night when his charge:shout: was pretty high, Micro Henry:cool: decided to try to get a cute little coil to let him discharge:evil:. He picked up Millie Amp:love: and took her for a ride on his Mega cycle. They rode across the Wheatstone bridge, around by the sine wave, and stopped in a magnetic field by a flowing current.
Micro Henry:cool:, attracted by Millie's characteristic curves:eek:, soon had her resistance at a minimum and his field was fully excited:shout:. He laid her on the ground potential:rofl:, raised her frequency:fingers:, lowered her capacitance and pulled out his high voltage probe:rockets:. He inserted his probe into her test socket:laser:, connected them in paralell:evil:, and began to short circuit her shunt:wtf:.

Fully excited Millie Amp exclaimed, "Mho, mho, mho.":love::love::love: With his tube operating at it's maximum peak current and her coil vibrating from the current flow:laser:, she soon reached her maximum peak potential:shout:. The excess current flow had gotten her coil hot and Micro Henry:cool: started rapidly discharging:eyespin: and soon had drained off every last electron:heh:.

They fluxed all night trying various connections and sockets:wtf::bash::fingers:, until Micro Henry's bar magnet had lost all of it's field strength:sad:. Afterwards, Millie Amp:love: tried self induction:evil::emb: and damaged her solenoid:cry:. With his batteries fully discharged:sad:, Micro Henry:cool: was unable to further excite his generator:stupid::spy:, so they ended it all by reversing polarity and blowing each other's fuses:fart:.

ehehehe:D:D:D dunno whether to laugh, or bash:bash: myself in the head, anyways you guys find this offensive, just tell me and i'll take it down.:)

·
5,568 Posts
yeah, i learned it on one of my electromagnetics classes, ehehe:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:rofl:
D00d that was disturbing...WAY too much detail for a high school sophomore who has to goto school the next day to learn about all this crap in chemistry (our teacher got WAY off topic). :D Funny none the less. :heh:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
... all right.... I feel the urge to continue my little story in that other thread.... here goes (not as good as the first one though, I must admit... sigh)

.. as we were :wtf:, we heard a car driving into the driveway. ":eek:, it's my parents!" she said. Needless to say, I was :eek::eek:!! Then, she had an :idea:. "Go hide under the bed... I'll :eek: and act :innocent: to distract them." So there I was, under the bed.

So her father walked into the room. But how :stupid: of me, my feet were sticking out..:doh: He noticed, I crawled out from under the bed, :emb:, :), acted :innocent: and :heh:. Boy he wasn't impressed. He :shout: :shout: :shout:, and :rockets: and :mg: and :laser:.

All I could do is run and :cry: for :help:.

Yea I know that's lame, but hey.... no one seems to post more here.... sorry :p

·
5,568 Posts
I'm waiting for Sangu|ne to post here, wonder wuts gonna be her story:evil::evil::evil: nyahaha!!:D:D:D

·
5,568 Posts
Sangu|ne, where is she anyway.. up hiding in a dark place?:evil:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unlike the days where she'd do 50-60 posts per day with us...sigh..the good old days...she needs to start posting at night again :D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
My guess is, Sangu|ne's busy with exams and schoolwork.... we go to the same school, but me being the superslacker that I am... ehehehehe :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Exams? In October? Eek!!! One more reason to fear college :D I'm so slacking off in Highschool. Remember the BS paper I had to do a while ago? I got it back today and got a 98. :confused: What the hell was the teacher smoking?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hey Guys...

Ryos... yes... I did post earlier today... was having problems with FF tactics + epsxe... apparently 5'8" got it working right... need to know his secret (I followed his setup to no avail).

So.. for the rest of you.. I'm sorry to disappoint.. but I have no smiley story!! Okay... I could regale you all with a boring tale of how my life has been for the last little while that I haven't been posting...

Okay... Uhmm... I've been thoroughly swamped with exams:confused: and it's just making my brain want to explode... :cry: but that's University life for you :doh: whyyy oh whyyy did I choose to go into University?

so.. yes.. I've been swamped with work... am currently trying to quickly memorize a speech I have to do for Mandarin class tomorrow, actually... not working too well... especially when my mother decided to mock me at the dinner table.:mad:

Anyhow... it's so sweet that you guys even noticed I was gone. :emb: hope I'll start posting more often soon. ttfn!

1 - 20 of 235 Posts