the game is the offical pal version

i run 640 480 fast mode * 29 fps *

ive tried everything and it keeps pissing me off

i use petes open gl , sound , cd rom

the game runs fine and fast 120 fps then when match starts drops to 29 fps

PLEASE HELP

· Registered
5,568 Posts
Saw your other post as well.But I guess that one will be locked so here.
You tried any other plugin ?May be d3d plugins give better performance with that particular game.The only known issue with smackdown 2 is random hanging i guess.

· Registered
9,992 Posts
I read you other post too. Seeing how I don't have this game I passed over it. Anyways you have provided very little information for us to go on. Click the "copy settings to clipboard" button on the plugin then paste them in this thread. Then we might be able to help better.

ps please remember that we are not paid employees, just a bunch of guys who like psx games like yourself.

· Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
Hmm

Indeed..knowing your settings will prove helpful...we have gotten Smackdown 2 to run fairly decent on EPSXE..the intros still suffer some sound issues but the gameplay should not be so slow....

On a different note...We got this game working on FPSE as well...and we must report the game runs better on FPSE then it does on EPSXE and it does not require the use of PC FPS Calculation gamefix found in Pete's plugins....try it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.