Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I've just found chankast and i'm glad I did but for some reason the games have been running slow here are my specs:

Intel Pentium 4 (1.7 GHZ)
1GB PC 2100 DDR RAM
Radeon 9600 Pro 256 MB
Windows XP Home Edition
No visual theme I am using classic look everything is set to make my pc go faster.

Mainly I want this game to run perfectly : Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (heard many people say it works perfectly with only some gfx gliches but its going slow for me)

If you need any other info please post ^^.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
low end pc

ur pc does not meet the minimum requierments (in the Chankast help)
but u can still read it and lern about over -under locking this might help

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I think your CPU is a little slow for Chankast in it's current stage. They might get it faster in newer releases but for now it's too slow to enjoy it to the max.

Other than that, the rest of your specs seem just fine :thumb:

You might want to disable some programs which are running on the background, such as Anti Virus software...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hah :lol: i'm not slow i have every single thing other than explorer off ^^ thanks for pointing that out tho :yawn: and I hope they do release a faster one :D would rock ^^.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Or its time to upgrade your very old and slow CPU to something more powerfull...
Current release is fast enough for 3+Ghz systems ;-)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Or take the risc of waiting a year before it will run full speed on your specs :p But it's obvious the CPU is the bottleneck.

Though I don't know what the bottleneck is for my computer:

Amd Athlon XP 2600+
256 DDR ram
Radeon 9200Se

But it might be the overall specs being a little slow for Chankast, though I don't mind, I've got a real dc :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts