Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there

I was trying to post here in the forums since yesterday in night, but I can´t just because is sooo slooowww !!!!!!

is the site ever like this? because in the morning (yesterday) it was so fast... and Im so impatient so I cant wait eternity for posting and I want post, I want to know better people in here ^^

oh well... seems like this is like the only thing I can do ^^

I want to see if I can post soon buuu... well bye people
by now :cry:

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Ryos
It has been pretty slow recently...Your best bet is to post this in Bobbi's new server thread in general discussion (at http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8268). It's slow like this sometimes, although it happened more often on the old server.
so... the right way to be in here whitout slowdown is... (here is ehre you my savior tipe it :) )

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
There is no way. If the server is fast, you can browse here quickly. If it's slow, you don't. You can browse faster with a better connection than dialup, but that's the only thing I know about. Hopefully the new server's problems are just temporary.

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Ryos
There is no way. If the server is fast, you can browse here quickly. If it's slow, you don't. You can browse faster with a better connection than dialup, but that's the only thing I know about. Hopefully the new server's problems are just temporary.
I hope so... Thanx master :love:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts