Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may not think much of my computer spec here fivefeet8, and Kairi00.... But its a 370mhz(yes overclocked, i bought it cheap, and the guy in the shop tried to tame it with patches, etc. But no luck. Saying that i only paid £5 for it..... )Amd-k6-2 3d now... Operating system is Windows Me, sound system is built in to the mother board, i thinks its soundpro. My video card is nothing special again but its a Riva tnt2 - 64.... As for epsxe configs they are ....spch1001.bin ... Petes open gl driver(video)1.53 ....(sound)is epsxe spu core 1.4.0 .... (cd driver) espxe cd aspi driver 1.4.0....Also i keep getting thunk connecting failed 32>16....When configuring epsxe, as well as slowing down whilst playing the games.... If you could help me guys, would be .... I'd buy you all a beer but be very hard....cheers chaps....then i can stop :cry:

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
ermmm.......what do U want to ask.........try to be a bit more specific...!

Ali

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Use the search function for your thunk problem. As I recall it is basically moving the subtsgmscd16.dll and subtsgmscd32.dll dlls from your plugins directory to your epsxe directory. As for slowdown whilst playing games ... sorry but you're pretty much stuck. Use the fast setting in Pete's opengl plug-in. And give some serious thought into getting a faster system if you want your games at fullspeed. Don't forget to enable frameskipping though beware of problems in certain games i.e. ff9. No beer for me thanks, I don't drink. (yes I'm old enough)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Don't post a second thread on your problem. Use the advice gerbilcannon gave and my own and use the thread you already started. It would really help us if we knew particularly your GPU settings.

Locking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.