Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have the Disgaea:hour of darkness Full Dvd in ISO format and when i run it on pcsx2, its says, this game is not a valid ps2 game. :p

And, something else too, not realted really. I run at 3fps during bio loadup. Is this normal, or is this my computer? cuz i know this is still in beta.

p3 900 mhz
ati radeon 7500 series 64mb
directx 9.0c

I

·
0 Posts
The speed is normal. It is still a long way to a "playable" speed. And of course there are many other thing that are still not implemented/fixed

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
makotech222 said:
Well, I have the Disgaea:hour of darkness Full Dvd in ISO format and when i run it on pcsx2, its says, this game is not a valid ps2 game. :p

And, something else too, not realted really. I run at 3fps during bio loadup. Is this normal, or is this my computer? cuz i know this is still in beta.

p3 900 mhz
ati radeon 7500 series 64mb
directx 9.0c

this happens at times. here is a fix. open the elf by hand. file/open elf

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don´t know why it happen, but as far as i could saw in the sources, in the Misc.c, is because it´s trying to open a file System.cnf, but it doesn´t exists in the CD/DVD, and it prompts a waring/error in the output screen System.cnf, not found.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
And to quote the config guide
-File->Open ELF File:You can use this to run demos which are almost always in .elf format.
Also if youre getting "This is not a PS2 disc" when trying to run the game you can use this to work around this problem.Press it and browse your game's CD/DVD until you find(its usually in the CD/DVD root directory) a file named something like SLUS_XXX.XX or SLES_XXX.XX where XXXXX are numbers different for each game.When you find it,select it and most times you will get around this problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts