Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am playing Crash Bandicoot 3,and sometimes,about 40-60% of the time,it lags slightly. Maybe down to 45-50 fps or something. It was not annoying at first,but after a while it can. Help?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
post your system specs, what plugins you are using, and screenshots of how you have them configured.

in 1.7.0 i suggest you disable the GPU frame limiter and use the internal one instead as it tends to be more accurate, but make sure you do not have both on at the same time because they will probably conflict with each other and screw up the performance (this could be what is behind your case here so make sure that isnt already happening).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,I have no way to show screenshots...but my Video plugin is P.e.o.p.s.

Intel(R)
Celeron(R) CPU 3.20GHz
3.19 GHz, 504 MB of RAM

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
the lag is due to your system specs for the most part, to get better framerates you would really need to upgrade. since you didnt mentioned what kind of video card you have i am only going to assume its part of the performance problem, but now you might want to try out psx instead because it might be a little better for you.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
go into the system control panel and open up the device manager, once you do that click and expand the "display adapters" branch of the menu tree and tell me what it has listed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intel (R) 82865G Graphics Controller

The weird thing is,I can play Sonic Adventure 2 at 30 fps with sound,and 60 without sound. 1 goes 60fps all the time. But,this is not Dreamcast,I am just sayin'.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
try the d3d plugin with the fast preset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts