Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Believe me, I'd love if they worked too. I haven't been able to play those games since I sold my sega saturn, a decision I'll regret for the rest of my life (or at least until I get around to buying a new one off ebay :p). I've tried the PSX versions of the games with all the different emu's (ePSXe v1.4 - 1.6, PSXeven, VGS, AdriPSX, PCSX), but none were able to get past the spell sequence freeze bug. I believe the problem has something to do with the CD emulation not being accurate enough, and unfourtunately getting the level of accuracy needed to make those games work probobly wouldn't be easy. BTW ePSXe team/Xeven, have you ever taken a look at what's causing these games to not work. Even if accurately emulating them isn't possible, maybe there's a fairly simple hack that could fix them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try all th plugins, bios files or everthing else... but nothing work!
Only Slayers Wonderful work for a little, using a really strange configuration with epsxe 1.6 [just for 10 minutes, and i wasn't able to save :(]
What we can do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I try this configuration but epsxe crash before un the game... I think the original problem was the bios file (7502[9002] is PAL while 1001 is USA).
But the problem wasn't solve :''''(

·
Registered
5 Posts
EternoDarknight said:
Did someone know how to user Slayers cd game with one emulator (I've tried a lot of emulator, but no one work)?
i have a copy of Slayers Royal and it works perfectly on ePSXe 1.6 the only problem is that it's in japanese ..and it not that good at it:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts