Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was a way to have the bios screen show up like a real playstation would. I'm using the 1001 bios and I vaguely remember emulating psx a few years ago and getting at least the first half of the bios to show up. Could have been a different emulator though (maybe psemupro).

Also if there was a way to aviod the gamemaker intro movies playing way too fast (all other movies play fine). It seems somewhat plugin dependant so I'm using pete's ogl2 graphics and the 1.9 version of pete's sound. Examples would be the capcom intro on Mega Man 8 and ths Singletrack intro in Twisted Metal 2.

These are obviously minor griefs, what a great emulator!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
There's a command for the PS logo to show at the begining of emulation (don't remamber it now, try to find it in ePSXe manual), as fof the movie problem, did you enable the FPS limiter? :)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
-slowboot is the command line switch you need.

Head to ngemu and get the latest peops cd and spu plugins, and the latest eternal spu plugin. Peops is the evolution of pete's cd and spu plugins, eternal is probably the best spu plugin out there. Try with those, and if movies still play faster than they should, post your configs for each and everyone of your plugins. Also, try playing from an ISO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worked Like a Charm

Thanks for the help, everything works pretty well now, as far as emulators go at least :D !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts