Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there how can i skip the game,, for example ff7 I alreadly played it in my ps1 so i want to skip it to get only the movies or how can i get all the movies in this game...is skipping useful???thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well you're totally on the wrong track here, you're asking the wrong questions...

if you want to play JUST the FMVs, download PSMplay, that will let you watch the movies.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
where can i find this psmplay?

·
5,797 Posts
ahhh, thx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hushypushy said:
well you're totally on the wrong track here, you're asking the wrong questions...

if you want to play JUST the FMVs, download PSMplay, that will let you watch the movies.

Psmplay don't work when i open it a dialogue box appears saying the application has failed to start bec. WNASPI32.dll was not found bla bla bla......what is wrong

·
5,797 Posts
wnaspi32.dll is a library file that makes ASPI layer CD reading work, seems like u dont have an aspi layer, but dont worry, if u have nero installed it should have it's own wnaspi32.dll just copy that from nero's folder to psmplay folder or use google to get an aspi layer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.