Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
46 Posts
Okay, so about 2 days ago i put the two cds onto my cumputer (i have the US version, non echelon) and when i tries to run it in chankast .25a it would run the dreamcast logo then take me to a screen with a spinning cd and configuration options. Meanwhile i was downloading the echelon version and now i cant get past the cheat section on that (of course).

If anyone knows how to successfully get either of these to work I'd be much obliged...

Secondly, I have a usb converter for an xbox controller and it has worked fine before with other computer games, but darkmans dinput wont recognize it it seems...

If anyone could help me with the above issues i would be very gratefull....

Thanks in advance,

ninor

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
Meanwhile i was downloading the echelon version and now i cant get past the cheat section on that (of course).
This is illegal, READ THE RULES, don't discuss something illegal here.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Well this is a kind of dubious situation, ChankastRules...

We have supported threads in which there were talks about Echelon rips before, about how to undo the game of the trainer and everything. We all know Echelon versions of games are pirated versions anyway.

Here you can find a thread that might be of some help :) (it also points out to the double standard here :rolleyes: )

mod request: Plz move this to Chankast discussion and a statement about echelon stuff would be helpful as well to provide us guidelines for future threads :)

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
Cid, Did you notice how he wrote downloading? :p if that's allowed to discuss I might as well start a thread like I downloaded cracked version of game XXX today and it didn't work on my computer, please tell me how to make it work.

· Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, didnt know, my main thing is though, i had the origianl and made ISOs of it onto my computer and amde the virtual drives but when i try to run it with chankast it wont work just takes me to te dashboard, am i missing some kind of essential step here ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.