Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my PS3 controller to work and I'm having trouble mapping the L3 and R3 analog sticks to work. Project64 (v1.6) will only register L3 moving left and up; right or down on L3 won't be registered - Project doesn't register any movement on R3 at all. (though pressing the buttons are registered)
I use the controller on several games and L3 and R3 work perfectly, so it's not an issue with the controller.

Any way I can fix this?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
uh....

L3 and R3 are the buttons on the left and right sticks, not the sticks themselves

....use nrage v2.0... i'll be adding it to the emuforums downloads section soon...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably controller is not supported by PJ64 :)
Every other button on the controller is registered. Up, X, L1, all of them apart from moving down/right on L3 and all movement on R3.
uh....

L3 and R3 are the buttons on the left and right sticks, not the sticks themselves

....use nrage v2.0... i'll be adding it to the emuforums downloads section soon...
I've been calling the left and right sticks as L3 and R3 since getting the controller. Personally I find it easier. :-/

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.