Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On christmas eve, the perl interpreter on our server broke - and took lots of other stuff with it. While I'm glad now to say that this is not related to the <a href="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/perl.santy.html" TARGET="_blank">phpBB worm</a> spreading right now, I'll use this chance to upgrade the server OS of this machine and add some neat little features to it - such as a spam gateway for NGEmu on an outside box, which should heavily reduce the amount of mails passing through here!

The downside is that ANY forum post you make after this post has been published will be lost on the way. Furthermore, you might notice some service interruptions during the transfer. I'll keep you up to date at this place during the transfer.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
JinXD said:
YAY, seems to be back to normal now! Some weird stuff earlier tho, see attached......
WTF? oO

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
instead of editing it, you could just simply not post it next time.

·
w00t w00t
28 Posts
I never edited anything, that was the original pic on the site. Those smudge marks were already done to it. Geez :eyemove:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
regardless, despite being smudged it wasn't very appropriate, and on top of that one word wasn't censored out.

·
w00t w00t
28 Posts
Shouldn't be on the site then! :lol:

As for it not being appropriate, I thought it was right on topic since the only reason I saw it was because the main site wasn't running properly!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JinXD said:
Shouldn't be on the site then! :lol:

As for it not being appropriate, I thought it was right on topic since the only reason I saw it was because the main site wasn't running properly!
Ok, well, I don't know why that was there, but I don't think it needed to be posted, that's all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts