1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I find your site pretty functional. The only two suggestions I have are the following: you might want some kind of way for people to get back to the pictures portion of your site after they click on your link (it's not necessary, just a matter of convenience) and you might want to go with a slightly different font for the various large messages, mostly because a few are difficult to read (such as the "COMING SOON" message).

As for the logo, I prefer the second one, although they're both pretty good. The problem with the first one is it's a little bit less to the point than the second one. It's fairly difficult to tell what the site's about with the first.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, index page changed. Better? :) As far as the pictures go, I'm lazy and didn't make a individual page for each pic. Maybe during Christmas break when I have some free time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
clean design, clean code... what can I say, it r0cks :) Simple, attractive and effective. Nice work!

Btw, no need to call yerself a nerd every time, your editorials rock ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
what da hell :eek: my post dissapeared...

anyway, as someone said, good clean atractive design :) could u upload some of ur band's MP3z?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Glad to hear you like it. And Neojag, we should have audio files up pretty soon. We may just record the songs ourselves and wait to go to the studio. It wont be the same quality of the recording studio, naturally, but it's better than nothing ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, if anyone's interested, I made a site for a relative about a guinea pig. It's kind of a goofy premise, heres the lowdown: about twice a year my uncle makes a compilation cd featuring the most played songs on the radio in during that particular time. All of his comp cd's are called Wilbur (the name of his brother's now deceased guinea pig). We both wanted to give Wilbur a fantastic persona and dive deep into his make believe life. So here's the current result, not all the content is there, but the biography is at least mildly entertaining ;) http://cleangetaway.wonderwormonline.com/wilbur

Let me know what you think!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts