Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a weird problem with my mouse where sometimes if i single click on sumthing (for example the title bar) it will double click. im not sure if this is a problem with sumthing with my computer or the mouse itself.. anyone ever h ave this problem? its sooooo annoying :(

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
There is some sort of setting in the Accessibility options, look around in there :)

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but the problem is that it only happens sumtimes not all the time

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Do you happen to own an Intellimouse? I went to a cyber cafe the other day. Almost every mouse had that problem. But it wasnt a virus or something. If i clicked carefully and in the beguining of the button it would work ok.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ yes i do have one :( i guess its time for a new mouse

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Actually, imo, dont buy a diferent one. I have an intelmouse and i simply love it. I tried many other mouses but this one is simply the best. Intelimouse 1.1. You just gotta be more carefull with it :p And they're really cheap. Around 15€ here.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh i love it too :) but i think i might move to the microsoft optical mouse.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I had an MSIntellimouse Explorer (orig version) and that had the same problem at the end of it's life. fortunately MS are really good about returns.
I also have an Intellimouse Optical which as yet is not experiencing these problems, and a creative Optical mouse, which is ****e next to the MS mice.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ugh, i hated my Intellimouse. good thing my sister has it now :evil: that thing had a boatload of problems. one, the laser didnt track well so playing CS it'd freak out all the time. the scroll wheel got all soggy and now gets stuck all teh time. it wont work with a USB-->PS2 convertor (no idea why not) and it also wont work unless i use the driver disc (sucks to install drivers sans mouse). what a piece of crap. unergonomic too :/

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
That's odd, my Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 works without installing the drivers, even in Windows 98. The wheel has deteriorated a little bit, the main problem is that it's shifted to the left and sometimes rubs up against the plastic. It works fine with the USB->PS/2 adapter but I never use it (I love the smoothness of USB). I'm not sure what mouse to get after this one dies, perhaps a Logitech MX510 or a MX1000 :D. I doubt it's going to die anytime soon though, I think I bought it sometime in mid-2002.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
meh, i dont know, i always hated it. but, i am gonna get a MX510 or 1000 soon too, they are so great.

·
band
4,912 Posts
for some reason my intellimouse's optical sensor was also screwed...sometimes it would make the mouse teleport. since getting an mx500, i havent looked away from logitech.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
hum, got my intelemouse for 3 years now and i can't picture me using another, and im not havin any problems u said hushypushy. Dont need the drivers and the PS2 adaptor works for me. And about the laser no tracking maybe u need a better mouse pad. Then again my mouse pad is a simple piece of printer paper. And its smooth as butter :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts