Next Generation Emulation banner

Since i can't post to the upgrade feedback thread.....

9K views 75 replies 19 participants last post by  EnzoTen 
#1 ·
The post cache needs rebuilding to fix all of the last post links
The post that the bin linked to is broken (i hope someone saved the address to that lol)

There are some errors occuring when changing avatars

NGEmu - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
And why is the forum operating on the top level domain, ngemu.com should take you to the home page, don't tell me that was ruined in the move to the new forum.....

#2 ·
I can't fracking edit my post, so im double posting (bite me)

There is an unnecessary amount of space wasted in the main board, because boards with sub-boards have an unnecessary gap between each sub-board
The blue used in the Post Editor background should be lighter then the board background.
The yellow icons in the post editor would look nicer in white rather then gold tbh. (i think we should have one of our genius icon creators replace them with some vectored icons so they scale nicer when zoomed)

#7 ·
#24 ·
The bin is now searchable along with the rest sub-forums. Bin posts also show up when searching for new posts. Dunno if it's visible for non-members and the likes.

Some people might be offended if they stumble upon some of the threads there... not that I care, but the staff might.

PS: I can't access the feedback thread either, thus using squall's bitching thread as it's the closest thing close.

Also, since I can abuse the missing filter, later mothafuckers!

#27 ·
#33 ·
I guess some accounts were in a sort of limbo, but all seems well now! :D

#35 ·
I dunno bout you guys. but I find the readability of the new layout/theme terrible. Lack of proper bounding boxes between posts results in horrible weak visual of segmentation.

#40 ·
And you didn't even see it when it was bad. The theme already has significantly thickened lines between posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.