Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
The bin is now searchable along with the rest sub-forums. Bin posts also show up when searching for new posts. Dunno if it's visible for non-members and the likes.

Some people might be offended if they stumble upon some of the threads there... not that I care, but the staff might.

PS: I can't access the feedback thread either, thus using squall's bitching thread as it's the closest thing close.

Also, since I can abuse the missing filter, later mothafuckers!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Some smileys or emoticons was missing from old version of Emuforums... :(
I hope some nice smiley or emoticons just likes other forums does.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Ah, that's a good change then. I don't remember being able to do that before the upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
Actually since the beginning, it was only lost 2 years ago when search was forced to go through the search index and the bin and other private sections were excluded from the index (basically no more searching, instead of falling back on regular search out of index).

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
I guess some accounts were in a sort of limbo, but all seems well now! :D

·
AI
5,527 Posts
/me slaps the_randomizer around for spamming my profile wall.

:p

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,395 Posts
I dunno bout you guys. but I find the readability of the new layout/theme terrible. Lack of proper bounding boxes between posts results in horrible weak visual of segmentation.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
You have to do something about the yellow, it doesn't look good.
Thread pages numbers.

Like DinJerr says readability is lower than before.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
And where is my edit button?

Was going to ask about my avatar but remembered I don't have.
I hate the ? sign.
And posts translated to messages on this layout. :D

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
Can't post there either, so here I am.
Moderated threads display "edited by moderator" instead of the moderator's name.
Can't access my Personal Details ("You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.") also.

And my title is "Active Member" instead of the "Moderator" but I do have PSX mod permissions luckily.
Can't seem to change it... Maybe it's in the Personal Details?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I dunno bout you guys. but I find the readability of the new layout/theme terrible. Lack of proper bounding boxes between posts results in horrible weak visual of segmentation.
And you didn't even see it when it was bad. The theme already has significantly thickened lines between posts.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts