Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
funner isn't a word. But it's about the same as 1. If you alredy dished out money for the original and all its expansions i wouldn't reccomend this as the only major things it adds are graphics and the gene system. Plays the same, feels the same, runs like crap, you could always "try" before you buy though...And of course i mean find a friend who has it and try it at their house ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Its "funnier", and yep it is.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well I haven't really played the game yet, but my sister who always played it find it very much amusing and more fun... although I would say that the controls are a little bit hard to manipulate judgin from watching her... I just hope that there would be a lot of equipment, skin, clothes to download just like in sims 1

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
there's also the "wants and fears" system, and the growing system, they add a lot of value to the game and a lot of challenge too.

and it isn't THAT slow, just the usual "the sims jerkiness".

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
yeah... if you love the Sims (Sims 1, Sim City etc.) you'll definitely love Sim 2... about the specs, I guess you should have at least a processor speed of 1Ghz, 256 MB RAM (128 may be ok but it might experience lag) and a decent graphic card... btw, there are some graphic cards that Sims 2 don't work... I'll post it when I find that listing (somewhere in the trash)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts