Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally found an original video file of this.

Worked for a while to try and find someway/someone who could finally bring it down to avatar size.

Unfortunately this is the best we've been able to do. its super cool but the KB size is still too high. My dream of the perfect cosplay avatar will never happen :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Try taking out some of the frames - for an avatar it doesn't need to have so many. ;p

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh we have tried frame reduction. No dice. So far this is what you can do if you minimize some of the frames to say one girl.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
I prefer Cooliscool AV and mine :laugh:

S

·
0 Posts
I tried some but can't get it even under 50kb. ;P
..and that's with pretty heavy measures already.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You hath failed me Samor :( And without your cute avatars I dont know if I am going to be able to handle this...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Sailor Mars baby :drool: :wub:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
PMG is that from the sailormoon live action series:)?.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing like that at all. :| Kirby was just being nice. It's not like they've given it to me.. *yet* *wink wink nudges Kirby*

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ok off topic a little but is that from live action of sailor moon seires,because i now want to watch it:).

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Yes, that is from Sailor Moon live action. I fell on the ground the moment I saw the first 5 mins of ep1. It was the first and last time I dared to torture myself with the cheesiness of that show :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
no bribing for me...Regulus volunteerily removed his avatar, so I don't have to listen anymore :D

what has avatars always been at???? 20kb??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts