Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this thread will be closed soon but I just wanted to take your opinions guys there. I see the signiture of each one of you and you have the latest hardware 3 Ghz or more, latest graphics card and so on ( twice better than me :rolleyes: ) , so why every one trying to ask " How do I play FFX or FFX :hdbash: " I mean the simplest answer would be since you have that money to buy a highend pc go and pay 150$ for Sony and get your own PS2 and at the same time you can still enjoying configuring and testing PCSX2 to see the progress of it and not bothering the PCSX2 programmers. How about this cool idea ? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
no reason to close your thread and the answer is becuase alot of people already have good computers and dont wanna pay 150$ for another one that only plays games. Also, A all in one system would be nice too. The programmers do this becuase they want to see if they can. Not to play ps2 games on there computer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I totally agree to the say that most programmers don't use their programs and of course making an emulator is a challenging thing beside the programmer will learn a lot of things from this but my question was really to see what was the reason for not buying PS2 and not using PCSX2. I have PS2 and I want to test PCSX2. Another thing is that how can some of the users have an official copy of a game without having PS2. It sounds rediculous. For my friends who dont have a PS2 would see a light to use an emulator instead of buying a console.But buying a gfx card worths 500$ or less and a 3.2Ghz or 64bit athlon without buying a PS2 and keep nagging I want to play game xx sounds awkward. Thats why I am asking what is the reason for using PCSX2 beside the money issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts