Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh, recent posts have got me thinking...

When you see that you can select one of FIVE slots to save or load, does that mean five in total, for all games combined, or five per game? It does sound like the answer should be plainly obvious, but the documentation actually did not enlighten me. :emb:

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. Has anyone had consistent trouble while saving a state under one set of plugins, then loading under others? So far I have not yet experienced trouble in:

:) - Gran Turismo 2 (Greatest Hits)
:) - Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock (Greatest Hits)
:) - Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

I MAY or may not have an issue with "Dead or Alive." Sometimes my button presses cause the game to Pause every few seconds, thus I have to exit each time. So I leave ePSXe completely, run again and then things are usually fine...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa!

Thanks for your reply! :)

Originally posted by Xeven
eyup, 5 savestates per game. but for multi-disk games, if i remember correctly it becomes 5 per disk.:D
Whoa! So you're saying that in Gran Turismo 2, with the Arcade Mode and Simulation Mode discs, I might have a total of TEN savestate slots?... And the same for RE2, with Leon's and Claire's discs? :eek:

Wow. Waiting to hear confirmation... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!

Thanks for all your confirmations, gentlemen.

So, Betamax, exactly how many CD's are there in FF9 anyway? I don't play RPG's so I never bothered to find out...

BTW, I love your sig. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts