Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Silent hill works fine in VGS141, but there are no save states (I'm a cheap bastard... and emulation is all about us being able to mooch like never before).

On EpSXE, It will get all the way to the last logo blurb, then hang, or depending on what video plugin you use, flicker and induce seizures.

I read in the EpSXE faq that turning off the Mdecs can help. But I can't get to the command line to input the -nomdecs line.

Does anyone know how to input the command line? Or better yet, has anyone been able to get Silent Hill working on EpSXE? Thank you so much for you time!

--j.a.
www15.brinkster.com/copperlabs

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by the wingless
Hey all.

Silent hill works fine in VGS141, but there are no save states (I'm a cheap bastard... and emulation is all about us being able to mooch like never before).

On EpSXE, It will get all the way to the last logo blurb, then hang, or depending on what video plugin you use, flicker and induce seizures.

I read in the EpSXE faq that turning off the Mdecs can help. But I can't get to the command line to input the -nomdecs line.

Does anyone know how to input the command line? Or better yet, has anyone been able to get Silent Hill working on EpSXE? Thank you so much for you time!

--j.a.
www15.brinkster.com/copperlabs
No matter how cheap whatever are you you should try to use the search feature on upper right corner.This problem has been discussed again and again.
And if you are too lazy to read then Press F4 before hanging or manually disable the memory cards.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
humble apologies

::Bows low::

I meant no disrespect. I am a noob. I have shamed myself.

::falls to knees, graciously allowing Prafull to cut off his head a la Bushido Blade::

--j.a.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Re: humble apologies

Originally posted by the wingless
::Bows low::

I meant no disrespect. I am a noob. I have shamed myself.

::falls to knees, graciously allowing Prafull to cut off his head a la Bushido Blade::

--j.a.
Thanks But I dont like killing people

Neway welcome to NGEMU site, enjoy it.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts