Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i did install this game the works fine but when i qiut the game and come back agian the game is ok but when i load a game i cant see where i shall go and i am not sure why this is happaning too

How can i fix this?

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
I remember that problem. However, I don't quite remember what fixed it. I think it was caused by changing the resolution. If I remember correctly, I had to restart the game when I changed resolutions and the problem would resolve itself.

I had the same problem but for some reason I can't find any info online about it...
o_O

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I get this too, but changing the resolution or disabling/enabling realtime shadows usually temporarily fixes it until the next time you launch the game.

This problem seems to be more prevalent on Vista than XP, of course these games were never made or updated to be compatible with Vista.

A gripe I have though is I can not choose 1280 x 1024 resolution or higher, the max it goes up to is 1280 x 920, possibly not even that.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine goo all the way upp to 1600*1200 and i shall test it and see if it help to chance the resolution.

did chance the resolution and now it does work fine agian thx ;)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
i was never able to fix it with vista, i had to install it on XP instead.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am playing the game just fine but when you quit the game and begin the load game the game is that i did show on the picture

can also play silent hill 3 too ;) have not test the silent hill 2 yet

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
2 and 3 work fine for me on vista but 4 is pretty much unplayable due to this.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did only chance the resolution and chance it back the way i did have it
i dont have any other problme whit this game

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.