Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have silent hill ntsc and i just see de kcet screen and nothing more, then i just see a white screen

i use pete d3d plugin:
-640x480
-55551textures
-dynamic cache
-standard filtering
-od:extended
-fb:gfx card buffer
-mask bit: on
-auto fps limit: on

internal spu and cdr
bios 1001

p3 800
48x cdrom
64 mb ram
40 gb HD
intel 810 card

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well I just tweaked ePSXe when playing SH and it appears that you have to disable SIO irq in your options before to start the game(or press F4 once you've launched the game).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it doesn't work for me, i use f4 and start and doesn´t work, somebody could send me a savestate of the game in the menu where you select to start a game

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It seems thereis a problem I alwyas get an error message when I've just finished to send the mail.
It looks like you can't receive big files(or is it me who can't send big files?)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
As I said before it looks like hotmail doesn't accept big files(that's why it's free)so I can't send the savestate unless you give me another e-mail.
Musashi,I can't send you a mail via the board since I can't attach a file so give me you adress and I will send the savestate.
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Just sent the mail,it seems to be OK

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i receive the savestate but cant get silent hill working, when i start a game, i select new game, normal mode and then the screen disappear and that's all, could you please send me another savestate but with a new game started in normal mode where i can control the character.

What settings do you use?

·
Registered
20 Posts
the solution to make silent hill work is to disable your gamepad first.... then play the game until you pass through the logo... when the warning scene comes up... use 1 slot of savestate... (you have no choice but to use savestate because the mem card saving in silent hill doesnt work).... after saving using savestate... enable you gamepad again and load the savestate you've used before... now you can run silent hill perfectly!

(BTW... enable mask bit detection)

This will work 100% in all ntsc silent hill...

·
Registered
16 Posts
frist i disable gamepad but the game couldn't find the memcard so i switch to anolog and the game works fine. i didn't stop at the logo anymore. the game is ntsc. for sound i use the epsxe core and check everything. i use pete 1.48

1 - 16 of 16 Posts