Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I finished the game twice (getting the two Bad endings), but I guess that I am just too lazy (or too scared ;))to finish it three more times...

I already searched Gamefags and others, but they had only NTSC saves (which are no use to me), so if anybody could send me savegames for the following places:

a) after leaving the sewers in the resort area, because I would like to rescue Kaufmann myself
b) in the lighthouse before the special UFO ending (with the channeling stone used at the necessary places)
c) in Nowhere - I don't know exactly, if Liza dies in the good endings the same way as she does in the bad endings, so if there's a different cut-scene instead, please post a save before it.
d) twice in the child's room before the last battle - one for the Good ending and one getting the Good+ ending

Thanks in advance

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excalibur said:
You posted in the wrong place mate ;)
Why? Who tells you that I won't copy the saves to my memory card and play them on my PSX?

OK, I should have named my topic "Silent Hill (PAL!!!) memcard saves wanted".

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excalibur said:
calm down.I didn't ment that.YOu posted in the wrong forum, I didn't say you are doing illegal stuff :p
Nonono, I thought that you wanted to tell me that I should post in the ePSXe discussions, because downloaded memcard saves are usually used with an emulator. Not everybody owns a Dexdrive, you know.
Besides, I am totally calm :mad::cuss2:... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts