Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just received it today (got it new for 15€ in ebay ^^) and i didn't saw any option for 60Hz at boot. There was a menu for multi5, then a menu to choose between 4:3 - 16:9.
But since my ps2 still on my bro's house and the emul doesnt work proprerly (crash at violence warning screen), i can't say yet if it is possible or not (maybe the option is present in the main options ?)
So, AFAIK, 60Hz should not be possible normally.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Such a shame there's no Dreamcast version :p

GameFAQs: PlayStation 2 (PS2) 60Hz Compatibility Guide by stonedwal

Found this list for you for future reference, unfortunately your requested game isn't on it. Tried using a google for your answer? Searching on the name of the game, combined with "pal60", or "pal 60" may give you out an answer.

Also, I know that the Cube shows it on the box if it has Pal60 support, PS2 games don't do this?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Such a shame there's no Dreamcast version :p

GameFAQs: PlayStation 2 (PS2) 60Hz Compatibility Guide by stonedwal

Found this list for you for future reference, unfortunately your requested game isn't on it. Tried using a google for your answer? Searching on the name of the game, combined with "pal60", or "pal 60" may give you out an answer.

Also, I know that the Cube shows it on the box if it has Pal60 support, PS2 games don't do this?
I prefer the confirmation of a member here over any cheesy faq floating on the net

I did some researches on some VG sites but couldn't find any info about it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.