Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
THank U a million.I love Silent Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I watched them quite a while ago, C. Gans is a good filmmaker, it should be a nice movie to see :)

·
Premium Member
8,420 Posts
Seen before, I hope they keep the grainy effect on the whole movie and is not just in the trailer or just a few parts of the movies, it looks pretty good, and very creepy. With Akira Yamaoka doing the soundtracks and Konami keeping a close eye on, I doubt they would ruin it but we still have to wait and see it. To be honest, I have faith in the film just because it is not an Uwe Boll production. :)
XxCrashxX said:
I really do like the trailers but I was slightly disappointed that the main character wasnt a guy like in SH1
I actually think that is a good move because that way, we won't get complains on how an actor can't keep up with the main character in the game, failing to play that guy, etc. I read about the plots a while ago too, it is the same as SH, but the main character is replaced with a woman.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
DECENT!

Jugga Jigga Wugga

·
Premium Member
8,884 Posts
I can't wait to see the movie!!!

I can't view the trailer, 56k dial up slow as heck, but I am axious for it to come out, because I'm a big fan of the silent hill games, I used to love resident evil, but silent hill won me over :lol:

Anyway I hope it's better than the resident evil movies, not saying I don't like the re movies, But the plot, and storyline is far different, than what it was in the game, It would of been better if they stuck with the plot from the games.:D

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Edit: You can see that pyramid head is in the movie!!
This going to be very cool i hope the hang man ghost will be in the movie too.:DPrepare to be scarede.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.