·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
use one of the OGL plugins.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, they're superior, but that shot actually looks half decent (well, I attribute that to the use of AA).
I have not set the game up correctly yet the shot shows what i mean which is white blood.

I just ran the game with petes open GL driver 1.77 not sure if that is what you mean and blood is still white and players have a white square boarder around them?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
post a screenshot of how you have it configured.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
I have not set the game up correctly yet the shot shows what i mean which is white blood.

I just ran the game with petes open GL driver 1.77 not sure if that is what you mean and blood is still white and players have a white square boarder around them?
I noticed the problem, but I was commenting on how good that shot otherwise looked, considering it was the inferior (to the OpenGL) Direct3D plug-in. As I said, I attribute that the fact that AA was obviously turned on. Especially on lower resolutions, lack of AA tends to make a big difference to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.