Next Generation Emulation banner

Silent Hill ^_ePSXe_^ Pete's D3D

4K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  Xeven 
#1 ·
I recommend this game these days :evil:
Not for the weak :p
The scariest game I have ever played :cool: ( in the PlayStation 1:D )
Resident Evil? that's child's stuff :eek: ;)

#27 ·
lol Phatnasmagoria iz crap dood... i had this game a long time ago. :p i hated it and i dunt think it wuz as scary as SH or RE :)

#35 ·
yup its scary i remember playing this game when that time i'm new in the psx dual shock controller plus a customized big speaker i cant stand the school scene so i played it in the morning :D :D :D

R E 2 is good too almost kill me :D :D :D
but i will go w/ the evil dead hail the king :D :D :D :D

#36 ·
Phantasmagoria? Nahh... I prefer Gabriel Knight... and also the RE series (though I don't find RE2 or RE3 anywhere as creepy as the first one)... Silent Hill is not bad too.... but it takes a while before it got scary.

Clock Tower... now that one, I haven't tried yet.... hmmm... :evil:

#38 ·
yeah, Alien VS Predator for the PC was scary. There were times i actually didn't "feel like" continuing.

#43 ·
So far, the 2 best horror games for me are resident evil 1 and silent hill.

Resident Evil 1 - the first 3d and horror game i played, havent seen this kind of game b4,so it really scared me,especially when the dogs jumped out from the windows,u know,i used hi-fi and the volume is quit high.....hehe.
I dont kow about veronica code, but re2 and re3 are just craps.. if they dare to say they r horror games..... i was laughing all the way when i was playing them... deeply dissapointed..

Silent hill - took 30-60 mins ro test this game to see whether worth to play it,end up with : hahahahhaaaa ,this is horror game!?? deeply dissapointed... BUT, tried it again after few days, and paid more time to test it... well, started to feel scary at the middle part. HEHEHE :eyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.